GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
The following categories of manuscripts
are accepted in the forms:
1 - scientific research articles with results;
2 - Case Studies;
articles must contain at least 50% of the mentioned references being from the last
- ARTICLES THAT ARE NOT COMPLY FROM THE SPECIFIED FORMAT WILL BE REJECTED IN ADVANCE
The paper submission must be made during the time of the announcement.
- Every figures and diagrams should inform the
- Every paper should be written in an impersonal way.
- References in the text should appear in the final list and vice versa.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT OPINION ARTICLES.
- Resulting from research work with people must inform the consent was obtained after the nature and the consequences of studies were explained, with the ethics and registration number committee when applicable. When using experimental animals,a statement that th animals care was in accordance with the institution guidelines
- No literature review articles will be accepted (only our invitation)
- All submitted articles are answered evaluators and guidelines for authors to improve their work (when applicable).
- Part third of texts that is not quoted correctly is considered as plagiarism and the article is refused.